Most conference groups provide their own registration at some location in Peterson Student Center. This might be the coffee shop, first or second floor hallway, or the first floor lobby. In some cases, like with Bread Loaf School of English, it might be in another location on campus like the Upper Common Room. Check your registration information with your conference group to see where you will be registering.
A few groups, like the LANL/Cosmology group, register directly with the college at the switchboard, on the first floor of Peterson Student Center. Again, check with your conference group leader for this information.
What will I need to register for my conference at St. John's College?
Check your conference information for what the conference will need from you. For guests staying on campus, the college will need to know:
1. Your cell phone number
2. Your home contact information
3. An emergency contact for you, with phone number
If you bring a vehicle, the make, model, color and license plate number for that vehicle
Late Arrival Information
The main doors to Peterson Student Center and the college switchboard are open 24 hours/day. However, if you are expecting to arrive after midnight, please be sure to let your group leader know approximately what time you plan to arrive, and via what mode of transportation so we can be ready for you.
Upon arriving on campus:
- Park or ask to be dropped off in the drop-off parking circle.
- Enter Peterson through the main entrance (east doors near the fishpond).
- The Switchboard is on the first floor. From the main doors, just veer a little bit left upon entry.
- The operator will help you register and will provide you with your packet. If you would like an escort to your room, just ask!